Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Identity at Play

When thinking of how to use the words I was given, I first thought of pens or something exploding because of the crumple of my hand. I realized that would be pretty hard to document and get a picture of the actual explosion of the pen, so I decided I wasn't going to do that. The wasn't too much limitation with the word 'fire' because you can basically add fire to any object that I could think of and something would happen. I looked around my house in search of something that I used everyday and found the water cooler in our kitchen that used to be from an office. Since it usually distributed water, I was wondering what it be like if it also, ironically, distributed fire. I took a picture of the water cooler and darkened it a bit to make it seem more mysterious and almost like a water cooler from hell. I put two flames coming from where you usually get water from to embrace the fire coming from the water cooler. The picture is mostly just centered what fire would look like coming out of a water cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment