Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Altered Identity

When brainstorming, I wanted to chose an ability that wasn't too cliche. I wanted a superpower that I could still be a normal person with and not some crime fighting extraordinaire. I choose to have the ability to go through solid objects because I could use it to get out of bad situations if I needed to, or just make traveling more convenient for myself. In this situation, I'm diving through the wall of The Shoe because I wanted to get into the game without paying for it. I definitely took more time thinking and creating the idea than actually photoshopping it, which definitely shows. I could of conveyed my ideas better or had more detail in me jumping through the wall of the stadium. I blurred the part of the wall I was jumping through to make it look more believable. Keeping my daily life was important, so keeping the photo normal looking was a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment