Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Places















I usually end up studying at the Wexner Center in between my classes on Thursdays because it close to both of the buildings I have class in. In the photos, the skateboard is representing me in the grand scheme of the Wexner Center. I am actually a very small part inside the building. I wish to be unnoticeable to the point where someone might sit on me or take my seat when I'm studying because I don't want any distractions. The three pictures depict my time in the Wexner Center. I don't really notice anything else going on besides what i'm doing at the table I'm sitting at, so the perspective is just the table and seats with it. The photos start with me coming into the building, to sitting down in the second picture with my time spent studying, and then leaving the building in the last picture. In the last picture, I don't want to really be noticed when leaving. Almost like if someone sitting across from me looked up I would just be gone without them noticing.


No comments:

Post a Comment