Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Getting to Class

On the first day of class, I had to look up and remember that this class is in the Ohio Stadium. I've taken the same route to get here everyday so far, which starts by walking from my house down Olentangy St to High St. Then, I get on the 2 COTA Bus at the stop by Giant Eagle. From there, I ride to the stop by ARPS Hall and walk down 18th Ave to the Ohio Stadium. Finding the actual classroom is pretty easy, since there are signs all over the entrance and doors leading to the room. The idea of a universal map of this route is that it will show the actual route I take, the means of transportation that I use when getting to class, the places I usually notice during my commute, and the things I usually think or notice about along the way on a smaller scale.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the explanation Nick. I am curious since you said you live in a house with 11 other people, is it hard to leave every day or do you enjoy getting out on your own? Maybe something to think about as we move on through the quarter.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete