Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Identity and Selections

My iPod - I chose this item because I enjoy listening to music while either walking to class, driving somewhere, or just anywhere really. It is a big part of my daily life and I feel comfortable listening to the music I like anywhere and relating it to my thought processes. It can easily influence my mood, mostly by what genre of music I choose to listen to.
Description - Relational Comfort

My Laptop - I chose this object because I spend a good amount of time on it, whether doing school work or checking my homework, or wasting my time with different websites. I use my laptop a lot to talk to my friends and read. 
Description - Communication

Bookshelf - I chose this object because I really enjoy reading and finding new things in books. A lot of the books aren't even mine, but the bookshelf has a great sense of knowledge and understanding to me. I enjoy putting old and new things together with the books that a read and getting application out of them.
Description - Revelation

Skateboard - I chose this object because it is a new hobby that I picked up out of the blue pretty recently. I enjoy trying out new tricks and trying to get consistent with the stuff that I already know how to do. A good amount of my friends skate as well, so learning new things from them and trying them myself is exciting.
Description - Novel

Shoes - I chose to include my shoes in this project because I really enjoy wearing them and almost idolizing the way that the look. There is no better piece of clothing than a new pair of shoes to me. Shoes say a lot to me about someone's identity and their interests.
Description - Distinct

Bed - I chose this object because to me my bed has always been a sense of comfort. I also enjoy the good talks I can have with my roommates before going to sleep. It always seems like I can just have a different state of mind either before going to sleep or waking up of contentment. 
Description - Complacency

Bible - I chose this object because it is a huge part of my life. Reading my bible and understanding God better because of it makes reading a big part of my daily life. The comfort and guidance I get from that is not comparable to anything else in my life. 
Description - Conveyance

Porch - I chose this as an object because it is a place that I go to do just about anything. Whether it be personal time or spending time with others, going to the porch at my house is always a good place to go to.
Description - Experience

Friends - I chose this object because of the pure influence that they have on my life. I can't imagine my life without the people I have in my life. They are people I can truly always count on.
Description - Appreciation

Columbus - Without this object. a lot of my appreciation for certain things may have never came. I am truly thankful to be living here and experiencing what I am on a daily basis because of this city.
Description - Expansive 

No comments:

Post a Comment