Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Identity and Selection Explanation


My final image shows that I take a lot of my identity from relating with my friends. Everything is revolving around the picture of my friends showing that I use all these things to either relate or communicate to my friends. The Bible is on the top of the photo, which is also above everything else because of where I place my relationship with God in my life. The background and porch picture are in grey scale as well as the descriptive words for them because they are blended into the background of my identity and I don't actually notice them too often. I feel this final image doesn't explain a lot of the things I do in too much detail or how much time I put into certain things. Overall though, I'd say this depicts an attempt at the balance in my life with the priorities I have individually and socially.

No comments:

Post a Comment